The ECO-YAMATO leaf mark means that we recognize environmental issues in the research and development of disaster prevention equipment and systems.
- A stable pressurized gas (CO2 + N2 mixture) is used as the pressure source.
- The environment-friendly hose is made of natural rubber to reduce dioxin emissions.
- Non-vinyl chloride material is used for fire extinguisher labels to reduce dioxin emissions.
- The stopper stops discharging so the discharge amount is adjusted properly. (Must be refilled prior to subsequent use.)
- A lock mark clearly shows the state of the fire extinguisher. An extinguisher without this mark means it has already been used.
ECO-YAMATO Series Fire Extinguisher and Fire Extinguishing System