A fire-extinguishing agent appropriate for fighting forest fires, which usually become fierce.
- Very effective agent with all the necessary characteristics for extinguishing forest fires.
- The extinguishing capacity is 4 times and anti-rekindling capacity is 7 times greater than that of water (both with 15% solution; comparison with our company data).
- Strong anti-caking characteristics and long storage life.
- Since the main ingredients are fertilizer components, the agent is not harmful to trees.
- Its excellent adhesive property prevents excessive dispersion in aerial applications, resulting in greater efficiency of application.
|Composition||Ammonium phosphate, sulfate, anti-caking agent, adhesive, coloring agent|
|Property||Red powder, neutral condition(pH 7-7.5:15% solution)|
|Density for use||10-15%|
|Particle size||Not exceeding 50 micro m|
|Caking property||Dry state can be maintained even after long-term storage.|
|Fire extinguishing capacity||Four times greater than water(15% solution).
Class A-2 fire can be completely extinguished with 2.5 liters of the solution.
|Anti-rekindling capacity||Approximately 7 times greater than water(15% solution).|
|Safety||Almost equivalent to fertilizers.|
|Package||Tin can with inner polyethylene bag(containing 15g).|